Fracking is a hotly contested issue and it is important to be informed about the facts. When reading media coverage, industry and scientific reports we would encourage readers to question:
- Who has produced the information?
- How were they funded?
- What are their motivations e.g. community safety or profit?
- How has the research been reviewed?
In the resources section of this website you can find substantial information, including:
- Fracking Factsheet
- Downloadable Factsheets about Fracking
- Campaign resources – download copies of our leaflets, logos & other materials
- Scientific resources & references
- Human rights and fracking booklet